LOOKBOOK :)

Adusenka
Adusenka Posts: 108 Member
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone :)

I was just wondering if you guys loooove fashion too and loooove lookbook :). I really love all the fashion clothes and accessories and am hoping one day I will be able to buy and wera and pull off this stuff too! :)

Is there anyone same as me? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 581 Member
    I don't know what the LookBook is but I know what you mean about being able to wear clothes you can't wear right now. That will be a happy day! :)
  • Adusenka
    http://lookbook.nu/ - here is a link to Lookbook, it's amazing site, check it out! :)
  • OMG i want that dress!! i think its number 317 called ST Sulpice :) awww wow ..if only i could wear that one day...
    LMAO i got a long way before i get THAT skinny hahahaha but yeah..hurray for skinny jeans!

One day.. one day.. =)
  • Adusenka
    OMG i want that dress!! i think its number 317 called ST Sulpice :) awww wow ..if only i could wear that one day...
    LMAO i got a long way before i get THAT skinny hahahaha but yeah..hurray for skinny jeans!

One day.. one day.. =)

Indeed :D Im hoping for that too!!!! :)
  • I've never seen it before but just had a look - looks fab! I do love fashion - am loving selling my fat clothes on ebay to earn money for new ones! xxx
  • Adusenka
    I've never seen it before but just had a look - looks fab! I do love fashion - am loving selling my fat clothes on ebay to earn money for new ones! xxx

You're actually selling your fat clothes on ebay? :O :D That's awesome!!!! :)
  • I am lol - I have no idea what else to do with them! I know I'm only 3 weeks in to my weightloss plan but already I have a heap of stuff UK size 20-24 which is now too big. If I sell it now I can't have it around as a safety net in case I put on weight! xxx
This discussion has been closed.