why do you want change your appearance

Options
be honest

Replies

• fitandskinnygal
    Options
    so I can be happy with myself, and to look attractive.
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I don't want to change my appearance. I just want it to occupy less space horizontally.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I am not trying to change it, i am trying to improve it.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I am not trying to change it, i am trying to improve it.

Same for me. I think I look okay, but I know I can look a lot better. :) You look great, btw!
  • WoodChuckNorris
    Options
    I want to be the best version of myself
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    We can always try to improve ourselves in all ways, stronger, more fit, smarter...I have too work a lot harder on that last one!
  • dinnam
    dinnam Posts: 17
    Options
    to be attractive an sexy
  • nikki0753
    nikki0753 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    so i can feel more confident in myself
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    So I can feel great about being over forty!
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I don't. I just like working out. *shrug*
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to change my physical health, not so much my appearance. While I think it will be nice to look smaller, that is far outweighed by being able to walk without sore knees, do taekwondo without my feet cramping while I'm in a stance, be able to go caving with my husband...
  • RhysJ13
    Options
    I don't like my face, and I'm not particularly handsome, so I want to offset this by being in great shape.

You know those people who aren't particular handsome or pretty, but have an amazing body - that's what I want to be!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I don't want to change my appearance, I like myself the way I am. I'm on this site to maintain healthy eating and exercise habits, i.e. stay in shape, plus get advice about lifting and stuff. And because this forum is hilarious at times.
  • misshalll
    Options
    Size 16 now... been a size 20 in the past... Just want to try on anything I like in any shop and look half decent in it.

I love fashion, I think i'd love it alot more if bits of me didn't jiggle.

Although body aside I love that I can now run three miles without collapsing!!!!
  • AmNestor
    AmNestor Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I want to fit into "regular-sized" clothes, and I don't wanna feel like a whale next to my friends. Really stops me socially to be over weight. I just want to be normal!
  • bluetuesday5
    bluetuesday5 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I actually got into all this malarky because I wanted to be stronger, but then once I realised how much easier it is to be lean once you put on some muscle I thought "why not?"
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I just want to stay fit and healthy :bigsmile:
  • AnexRavensong
    AnexRavensong Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be thinner so I can find clothes in France. The girls here are sticks for the most part which doesn't help when you got big hips and thighs -_- I'd also like to be able to wear shorts and dresses without being super self-conscious about my legs :/
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Because I don't like the way I look, and I don't like the way I feel.
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I want to feel strong, feel good in my own skin and honestly I like running..... W/out feelIng like my *kitten* is a bowl of jelly!!! Lol