Trying to enjoy 21

Options
Hi!

I'm Taylour. I'm 21, 5'8 and currently 210lbs. Actually down from 247lbs back in July 2013.

My goal is to reach 175 by June

Ultimate goal is 235. I just want a flat stomach for the first time EVER. I've been big since I can remember :(

I like working out, I eat right for the most part, but I'm still working on getting everything right.

Seems like I've hit my plateau, can't get past 210 :(

I'm open to any tips. What I should add to my workout. I'm also open to help people too. I used to be one of the people that thought there was some magic cure to being "fat." I used to ask people what they were doing to lose weight and didn't believe when they said diet and exercise. Well now I know there is no magic cure.

Replies

• Missyonethirtyfive
    Options
    Try cutting carbs & sugars. Eat more veges & protein. The Atkins diet is really easy to follow with great results.
  • TripleOG92
    Options
    Thanks I'll def look into that :)
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Since I started wearing my activity tracker (Jawbone Up) I am really on spot with staying motivated to get 10,000 steps per day in. Good for you on your progress already, you look great!
  • TripleOG92
    Options
    Since I started wearing my activity tracker (Jawbone Up) I am really on spot with staying motivated to get 10,000 steps per day in. Good for you on your progress already, you look great!

Thank you! I just bought one of those Polar calorie trackers for when i work out. I hope that helps me. Hey how do you get that pounds lost bar?? I want one Lol