I want it all!!!

Hubby and I went to Academy to get some new shoes this afternoon. First of all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new Nikes. I've had the same pair of NB running shoes for 4 years and used them so rarely that I didn't care how the supports had completely broken down. Ouch. Now I can't wait to run when it cools down this evening! :happy: :love:

So we walked around the store after picking out our shoes and wandered into the gym equipment section... omg I want it all. I want an elliptical, a pullup/dip/core station, an ab lounge... and hubby wants a bowflex.

I am so tempted to go back while my hubby is at his play tonight and spend $500 to get a few things! We would definitely use them, that's for sure. Me want!

Replies

• kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Hubby and I went to Academy to get some new shoes this afternoon. First of all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new Nikes. I've had the same pair of NB running shoes for 4 years and used them so rarely that I didn't care how the supports had completely broken down. Ouch. Now I can't wait to run when it cools down this evening! :happy: :love:

So we walked around the store after picking out our shoes and wandered into the gym equipment section... omg I want it all. I want an elliptical, a pullup/dip/core station, an ab lounge... and hubby wants a bowflex.

I am so tempted to go back while my hubby is at his play tonight and spend $500 to get a few things! We would definitely use them, that's for sure. Me want!
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    ellipticals seem so popular nowadays, but I do like running outside....
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I am getting in the frame of mind to start jogging/running outside. We will see! Bad knees tend to run in my family so I have avoided it for awhile....but being 270 lbs (where I started in September), didn't help my knees any either!! LOL! Now, I am down to 193 so far....maybe after I lose a bit more, I can start.

I LOVE the elliptical. I keep trying to change to a different machine sometimes to change things up a bit, but I just love it and it's so easy on my joints/knees. I did up my level from 17 to 18 though! Phew!! Talk about a workout!