Personal NSV

Options
I would just like to say that I had a personal NSV yesterday -- and I'm pretty excited!

It may sound stupid -- but I've been battling with just literally getting myself out the door to workout. Seriously -- I want to kick myself in the *kitten* because of how lazy I was being and feeling ridiculously sorry for myself....

Anyways -- yesterday was the first time in like a couple of months that I've gotten outside and FINALLY did my C25K again. It was beautiful outside -- I had my pup with me, she loved it -- it was just great to get out and finally get to working out again!

I also physically wrote out a workout calendar that has each workout I should do for that day, and which days are rest days. I also added places for me to write down my measurements & to make sure I take my before/during/after photos.

Ultimate goal is to lose at LEAST 20 pounds (which shouldn't be that hard since I still have all the "easy" weight to lose) by my beach trip in early May. I have never had fun at the beach because of always worrying about how I look -- but I want this time to be different!!!

I really, honestly, hope this keeps up and that I am FINALLY able to start losing the weight for good! I would love some motivations friends if you want to add me!!!

I plan on doing my Couch to 5K on Tue/Thur/Sat & I plan on doing the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Mon/Wed/Fri's.

Looking forward to getting fit & finally happy with my self image! :drinker:

Replies

• sweetage123
    sweetage123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the NSV and the positive attitude :)
  • joandue
    joandue Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your NSV.... They are so very important in our weight loss journey.