Is There Anything Better

Options
Than waking up at a new low in your weight. I love that feeling of getting on the scale in the morning and see a new low weight that I haven't seen before. It just sets the tone for the whole day, makes me ready to hop onto my workout, makes me want to eat cleaner, and see if I can push further.

Replies

• Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391
    Options
    Indeed! However, I find that I have to be careful to only hit the scale 1x to 2x a week. I have a tendency to get too caught up in statistics, so in the past I checked my weight every morning. That's a pretty self defeating tactic, because even with my HIIT, good diet, etc weight can fluctuate so much depending on a lot of different factors.

I say weigh yourself no more than 2x a week, and those losses will keep you motivated without the frustration (or in my case, OCD haha) of a "gain" here and there.

:drinker:
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Morning sex is better.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    A good morning poo ranks right up there.
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Morning sex is better.

Yes... sex is great
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Morning sex is better.

I do that at night sometimes...kinda like how people eat breakfast for dinner.
  • OnAllFours
    OnAllFours Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Morning sex is better.

I do that at night sometimes...kinda like how people eat breakfast for dinner.

So you have Morning Sex at night? Use syrup in place of chocolate sauce? Awesome! :drinker: