HELP !

Options
Hello all ..

So in the past few months I've been doing pretty well with eating and going to the gym. However, over the past two weeks or so I've been so busy I feel like I haven't had the time to keep up with it. Now I just have that 'blah' feeling and can't seem to motivate myself to get back on my routine of eating healthy and feel like it I am going to go back into the same cycle that I always have done in the past. This time I've gone a lot longer and seemed results, but I am looking for a lifestyle change not a see-saw of doing well then not caring. Does anyone have any tips that motivate them daily to go to the gym / not eat the donuts my coworkers bring in for their birthdays !? Helpp !!

Replies

• H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    It's definitely hard to stay motivated....I've found if I take more than a day off of working out, it's hard to start back up again. Ya just have to do it & get it done with. I know I always feel better after working out - even when I don't want to (which is most days). Also, I want to fit into my skinny clothes again. For the food, I think that the calorie counter is going to be my best/worst friend. It's amazing to see how fast everything adds up. So, I would say to keep up w/ your food diary. There's no reason why you couldn't occasionally have donuts.... but occasionally :wink:
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you jus have to fake until you make it! I'll be honest, I hate excercising and I hate lifting weights even more. I just have to do it or it shows on the scale. Unfortunately, there is no easy answer BUT - you can do it!

Good Luck :smile: :smile: :smile: