serving size

Options
Hi everyone, this morning I am making my peach crepes for breakfast. So I was logging all my food into MFP and the DelMonte diced peaches said that 1 container is 1 cup so that was 25 cals. I was thinking to myself that 1 container WASN"T 1 cup, so I went and put it in a 1 cup measuring cup and the peaches with the juice is only half a cup. Not sure how to do the cals. do I just put in what they say is a cup. I used two without juice and that was just under 1 cup. I am going to send Del Monte an email just to see what they say about this.

Replies

• WrenLynn
    Options
    If you bought the individual serving containers which come with four then when they say serving size is one cup they are not meaning as in a 8 ounce cup. They are referring to the "cup" that the peaches came in. Hope this helps.
  • christina1109
    Options
    Maybe it's 8 oz. weight wise and not the size of the portion.
  • JoyJulRay
    JoyJulRay Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    If you bought the individual serving containers which come with four then when they say serving size is one cup they are not meaning as in a 8 ounce cup. They are referring to the "cup" that the peaches came in. Hope this helps.

Oh I see, dam I feel really dumb now...thanks