MFP Confession time

Options
2»

Replies

• Rsharpe99
    Rsharpe99 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well there is that sexy new girl that I just hired and she dropped a folder today right in front of me and as she bent over to pick it up I pretended I didn't see her and just kept walking until I was right up next to her gorgeous little......oh, food confessions? Nah, done great all day.
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I've been up since 1000am, just now having breakfast at 1400...I feel kinda bad ;(
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Also, I rubbed my crotch & butt on a co-worker's stapler and phone. Just because.
    [/quote]

LOL :laugh: this is bad but hilarious too!
    [/quote

I thought my phone smelled funny....LOL

DID YOU REALLY DO THIS!?
  • SavageAbbey
    Options
    I ate a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and took a drink of Coke. Taking one drink of that Coke and not having anymore was really hard. I think it's the first taste since July 4th.
  • TrevNiel22
    Options
    I just woke up not to long ago, but im sure when I go to work tonight ill be wanting some food
    I work in a restaurant and a lot of the time I bypass the kitchen and it makes me hungry
    so far I have yet to eat during a shift :laugh:

im sure it will happen in time :explode: :laugh:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

Also, I rubbed my crotch & butt on a co-worker's stapler and phone. Just because.
    LOL :laugh: this is bad but hilarious too!
    I thought my phone smelled funny....LOL

DID YOU REALLY DO THIS!?
    [/quote]

HA! all the time, actually.
    (It's actually just over my clothing, but it just makes me feel all alpha just the same.)
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Woke up depressed at the continued absence of fun PMs in my inbox. :grumble:
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I farted in a meeting today and blamed a coworker.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I farted in a meeting today and blamed a coworker.

srs??? No "she who smelt it dealt it" backlash??
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Forgive me father for I have sinned. I was drawing circles of pee on the urinal. He walked in while I was slowly gyrating my hips in circular motion towards direction of the urinal.

He chose the urinal furthest away from me and then even pointed his body towards the corner. I smiled at the scene, he caught me smiling.

I'm sorry coworker...it wasn't you. It was me.

*hangs head in shame*.
  • SaebraSpirit
    SaebraSpirit Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I slipped on ice today and landed my butt in a puddle...frozen *kitten* all day long >.<
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I crop dusted my accounting department on the way to the break room to grab a snack. It's always hilarious because they all work in cubicles in a bigger open area and nobody knows who did it...