Not losing weight- help

Options
I have not lose a single pound after doing gym 3 days a week and eating around 1200-1300 calories in day. help? what to do? I am 173 lb.

Replies

• brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    That isn't what your diary shows as caloric intake and the only beverages logged are at breakfast in the week I looked back. No water, no soft drinks, no wine or beer ... just a beverage with breakfast.

On top of the lack of liquid calories, are you actually measuring/weighing your foods?
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Are you eating your toast and chapati dry? Are you eating any fruits and vegetables? Are you using your own recipe for chapati?

These are all room for errors that would push how much you are eating even higher.

Plus, green beans and chapati sounds like a pretty sad meal without any kind of sauce :(

Consider adding in more protein to help you feel more full: for example, instead of three chapati at a time, have one chapati with yogurt, cheese or nut butter.
  • Jgal8123
    Jgal8123 Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Assuming your diary is accurate, you are over on your daily calorie, carb and sugar limits nearly every day. Try staying within your target ranges for the next week and you'll probably see a difference.