Hit my goal weight!

Options
Hi!
So I finally got some pictures together for my before and after... This is a big deal for me and I'm very nervous about putting fat pictures of myself out for the world to see! But at the same time, I never thought I would get here and I'm super proud of myself.. So here it goes!

I'm 5'4" and started at 165lbs I guess it would be in April is when I really got myself together.. I'm ashamed to say I had tried a lot of weight loss "systems" before.. Pills, meal replacements, barley eating.. You name it.. and even if they worked for a bit, I would gain it all back. So after many many hours of research on the internet, and just getting tired of trying and failing.. I joined MFP, joined a gym, got videos to do when I didn't make it to the gym, and just started making better choices about what I eat. It probably seems like a long time for me to have lost just 25lbs.. But it was a lot of learning and trial and error to find what really works for me and I'm so happy now. So now I'm 137lbs which is lower then I ever thought I could be and I still strive to push myself as much as I can everyday. So I guess thats the low down..

Thank you so much to everyone here who has been such a great support system for me! I have learned so much, you all are amazing people =)

984EB668-A30C-4840-A1E5-657B0FCC2391_zpshq1gfhpk.jpg

07FD05A8-DDE6-4AC2-8778-C2D3A3AFAAE5_zpsypi5vx5c.jpg

Replies

• climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    You look great! What an inspiration :)

And I love your tattoos ^_^
  • nedtoloseme
    nedtoloseme Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well Done! Congrats!
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Yaaaaayyyy, success! I consider myself lucky to count you among my fitness friends, you've been a real inspiration. :drinker:
  • bsbgales
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • missmeee
    missmeee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good job! Did you get some tats removed?
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Gorgeous tattoos :) You look wonderful! Your before is what I want my after to look like! haha
  • McKenzieLeigh
    McKenzieLeigh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Love it! Great job!
    Love your tats! I can't wait to see how much better mine look once I reach my goal weight!
  • MB2MN
    MB2MN Posts: 334 Member
    Options

I think it's just the way her left arm is positioned.

Looking awesome, girl! You looked pretty before though, too!
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You were pretty then and you are pretty now - in a smaller package. Enjoy the results of your hard work!
  • Youretheoneformefatty100
    Options

It's a mirror image.......
  • Youretheoneformefatty100
    Options
    You look great BTW my goal weight inspiration!
  • superspork2
    superspork2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Yaaaaayyyy, success! I consider myself lucky to count you among my fitness friends, you've been a real inspiration. :drinker:

DAW! I feel the same way! Go us!!

And thank you so much everyone!!
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    Great job
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Very nice!
  • drewmmm
    drewmmm Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    i cant believe it!! I am literally the same height and my starting weight was the same. how old are you? and I just love your tattoos :D and your progress! I can only hope I make it that far!
  • fast_stacie
    fast_stacie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • debbersannex
    debbersannex Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job :)
  • donato404
    donato404 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look bearutiful...Congratulations....keep up the hard work!
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!