Anyone starting T25?

I just got mine in the mail today I'm gonna start on Sunday since Friday and Saturday are the days my husband is off work. I have a 4 year old and a 5 month old so it's gonna be challenging to get it done everyday but I'm gonna do it. My birthday is next month so this was a gift to myself. Anyone that wants to do this with me please add me!!

Replies

• I think anyone and everyone starting this program should be "friends" on here because a good support system with people who know what you are going through is so important. I have tried so many programs and had been unable to follow through and I sincerely think thats because I was doing it alone. My husband is doing it with me now and we keep each other motivated. I just started Monday, the 17th.
  • AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    Oh I know I've tried to get my hubby to do some type of workout with me but he won't He's still very supportive he just won't join in lol.
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Let me know how you ladies are enjoying the program. I have thought about buying it but have not taken the plunge yet. Look forward to hearing about your experiences!
  • AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    I started it this past Sunday I will keep u posted on my progress.