There actually is a no-effort fitness trick

Options
llaurenmarie
llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
There has to be.

While I'm at the gym for 2.5 hours sweating my *kitten* off the entire time there are dudes with huge muscles just standing around chatting, picking up a weight once in a while. Every day that I'm there.

Obviously they've got it.

Replies

• Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Hoping this is a sarcasm post.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    there is. You just wish REALLY hard and BOOM! Fit and hot!!
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    whoa... 2.5 hours???????? Every Day??????????? Say it ain't so..................
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    there is. You just wish REALLY hard and BOOM! Fit and hot!!

bahahahahaaha :drinker:
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    It's gotta be the *kitten*.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    whoa... 2.5 hours???????? Every Day??????????? Say it ain't so..................
    Oh yeah, no haha. 3 of my days are that long. I'm with my trainer. Then one or two days, about 45 minutes.
  • shadriel7
    Options
    I see those same guys too, maybe its the roids :P
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    There has to be.

While I'm at the gym for 2.5 hours sweating my *kitten* off the entire time there are dudes with huge muscles just standing around chatting, picking up a weight once in a while. Every day that I'm there.

For real! Maybe steroids are the answer. Hahaha :laugh:
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    It's gotta be the *kitten*.
    They must be experts
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    RASPBERRY KETONES!!
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    There has to be.

I think it's because they drink that Smart Water stuff. I heard that really improves metabolism and helps build muscle. I've only been drinking Aquafina so my muscles haven't grown as much.
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    not sure if srs
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    There has to be.

I think it's because they drink that Smart Water stuff. I heard that really improves metabolism and helps build muscle. I've only been drinking Aquafina so my muscles haven't grown as much.
    Hahah, try Muscle Milk
    Options

ain't nobody got time fo dat! An hour tops, 3-5 days a week.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    not sure if srs
    so srs bro
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    There has to be.

Hahah, try Muscle Milk

Is that Paleo approved?
    Options
    There has to be.

not sure why, but I read Smart Water as Smurf Water, lol.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options

ain't nobody got time fo dat! An hour tops, 3-5 days a week.
    I have a feeling my gym time is going to stir some people who blow this out of proportion -____-
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Well, steroids for some, definitely. But when you're putting up a massive amount of weight, like a 500+ bench, or an 800 squat. You do it once, twice, and you're SMOKED. You don't do the same kind of reps once you get the huge muscles. A lot is recovery time.
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    There has to be.

not sure why, but I read Smart Water as Smurf Water, lol.

I read in Times magazine that blue is the most virile color a man can wear. I think you're just imagining stuff.

Bry, Fry, Cry, Try, Oh My, Guy, Sty....