Best fruits?

2»

Replies

• aless820
    aless820 Posts: 101 Member
    I make an banana shake every morning. 8 Bananas and 1/2 liter of coconut water. It's amazing and LOADS of potassium.

I'll have to try it over the summer!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    All o' dem!
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    There is no reason to avoid any fruit, unless you are allergic to it. The best is eating a variety, each one has different nutrients and the simple rule that "the most colourful" your veggies and fruit are, is usually correct.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Ask yourself this... Have you ever heard of a person getting fat from eating too much fruit?
    I know I won't gain weight but it certainly could have an affect on my results. There's a ton of sugar,

Unless you have some medical reason to avoid sugar then there is no need to do so. I eat fruit every day and haven't had one issue losing weight.
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Blackberries keep me feeling full and have low calories (lot of water). So do cherries, apples and strawberries
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    I try not to eat more than two servings of fruit a day....just because my body doesn't handle it well. There was a period where I was eating a couple bananas a day and I gained about 10 lbs almost over night.

The fruit I like to eat are any kind of berries, kiwi, apples, and pears. Try to stick to lower sugar fruit especially if you are trying to loose weight