Can't wait to hop on scale!

Options
I just recently started my journey the Sunday before last. I decided Sunday would be a good weigh in day so I weight myself in the morning on Sunday and count that as my official weight. When I originally set this goal I told myself not to weigh myself until that day. Lately I've just been having the urge to hop on all the time, my weight fluctuates a lot and it's frustrating because I'm doing everything right but by the end of the night my weight will be up 2 pounds higher than the day before. Maybe I'm just being antsy by getting on the scale all the time. How do you stay off the scale until weigh in day?

Replies

• golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    The only time I weigh myself is in the morning before I eat anything. I would be too obsessed with the number if I did it throughout the day because you have too many fluctuations from food, drink, etc. I try to weigh myself maybe two or three times a week. Sometimes I just can't wait for the morning to come to hop on the scale and see if I've lost anything!
  • weightxlossjourney
    Options
    Okay! thanks, I usually weigh myself in the morning and use that as an indicator as well but I just want to constantly check the scale but I know that's not the way to go.
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Jump on that scale after a big meal and a big glass of water and you'll know not to do it again. :laugh:
  • weightxlossjourney
    Options
    Jump on that scale after a big meal and a big glass of water and you'll know not to do it again. :laugh:

LOL! Isn't that the truth!