Returning member... back to what works...

Options
Hello! One year ago tomorrow was my last post on MFP in which I announced my pregnancy. My little girl is now 4 months old, and it's time for me to shed the 30 extra pounds I am still carrying around.

I tracked my progress on MFP back in early 2009, and was able to reach my goal weight/fitness level before my wedding. Now, I am returning to what works so that I can be an active, healthy Mama!

It feels great to be back!

My best to all of you on your journey to lose weight, get fit, or just keep yourself accountable!

I won't wish you luck as you just don't need it! What you do need is to first learn what works for you... armed with that knowledge all you need is the will power & motivation to stick with it!

Replies

• Maggie1960
    Options
    Congratulations on the birth of your daughter - she looks adorable.:flowerforyou:
  • Beebee78
    Options
    congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter!!!

Good luck xxx
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your little girl is really cute! Doesn't seem two minutes since my own little Princess was that age - have fun x
  • rosef17
    Options
    Congratulations on your daughter!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    welcome back and congrats. Same with me, was here, lost then stopped. After gaining, I came back to do what works.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    welcome back and congrats. Same with me, was here, lost then stopped. After gaining, I came back to do what works.
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! She is absolutely the love of our lives!