New here - not new to diets :-(

Options
Hi! I added the app to my ipod touch a couple of weeks ago in an effrt to try something new. I had list almost 50 lbs approx 8 yrs ago, and have now gained about 30 of them back - very depressed ;-( I've been doing WW with no success, and wanted to try something totally new. I have ti say that counting calories is a new idea to me - crazy if you think about it.... But I now see how the choices i make impact my daily allowance. I'm on my 3rd week of "tracking", and so far have not made it through a full week "sigh"...... I will keep trying, but I struggle with the cocktails.
Anyone have the same problem?
Looking for support and will give the same in return.
D

Replies

• debbie1268
    Options
    I was struggling with the cocktails also.. I had to switch to Bacardi and diet coke.. its like 62 calories(per 8 oz).. not bad...I did not want to stop having fun...I will win this battle!!!!
  • christihohen
    Options
    If the cocktails are getting you try a skinny marg they serve them at Kona grill (not sure which part of the country you are in). Its around 100 a glass. If you like vodka you could do a flavored vodka with club soda. I also fill out my food log in advance on some days, espcially if I know I'm going out. I look up what I'm going to eat at the place and what I'm going to drink and fill that in first. Then I plan the rest of my day around that. It really helps to plan ahead.