Finishing c25k tonight...Need some new music to pump me up!!

Options
So I am FINALLY going to finish c25k tonight. I did w9d2 several weeks ago, if not a month or so ago. For personal reasons I did not finish but tonight is the night. I'm finishing it! I'm putting this beast to rest and will finally be able to say I have graduated. I need some new music to really pump me up. I'm pretty burned out on my current music. I normally like country music but it can't get me pumped for something like this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Pretty nervous about this run tonight! Wish me luck!

Replies

• kgalea
    kgalea Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    The day I ran my first (and only... so far) marathon, they were playing Beautiful Day (U2) at the start - very inspiring!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am currently on Week 8 of the c25k program and I love it!! The best thing that I did to find new music was take a song that got me pumped for running (Static Age by Green Day) and looked up how BPM (beats per minute) it had. Once you know that just google songs with 175 BPM (or whatever your BPM would be) and you'll find websites and lists of songs with the same BMP. You can also search for podcasts on iTunes with BPM.