How to use H7 HRM, FitBit and MyFitnessPal together

Options
I have been using FitBit to count steps/distance and calories burned. I love it. It's sync'd with MyFitnessPal which is where I maintain my food intake. Every day I see a little FitBit calorie adjustment that varies throughout the day which gives me extra credit for some of the calories I've burned by moving around (or so I believe).

I just got an H7 Polar Heart Rate Monitor and would like to wear both at the same time. I want to get credit for and see my overall steps taken but I also don't want "double credit" for FitBit calculating my burn *and* the HRM calculating what it believes was my calorie burn.

If I have read correctly, I should leave the link between FitBit and MFP together and then add a new link from DigiFit (for the HRM) to FitBit. It's my understanding that FitBit will recognize the HRM overage and only credit the difference of what was earned ... which reports back into MFP as the correct (non-doubled) calorie adjustment.

So, real world testing, yesterday at a trampoline park with my family I noted that FitBit says I took 1800 steps over an hour and credited me 520 calories burned because nearly most of that time was considered "very active". There is also a line item (in the FitBit online log) stating Digifit Cardio that indicates the numbers the HRM calculated and sync'd over. The record for it shows credit for 603 calories burned.

That makes TWO line items in FitBit and both are showing a calorie credit. So which is correct? And does that mean its giving me double credit?

When I finally look at MyFitnessPal's exercise log it shows a FitBit calorie adjustment for 1378. I presume that's credit for everything in FitBit for that day (14,000+ steps for 7+ miles, 38 flights of stairs, etc). I just don't know if its automatically making adjustments so I don't get double credit or not since it's not a detailed itemized report of things coming from FitBit and clearly FitBit does have two activity records.

Does anyone have insight on this situation? It appears several people have similar setups but I haven't found a consistent answer to reflect the best way to sync these three devices so that you get credit for the steps and proper credit for calories burned. I just want to make sure I've got it setup correctly from get-go.

Thank you very much.