Getting Toned Now after my transformation!

Options
Hello Everyone! I have finally hit my goal weight of a total loss of 70lbs! Starting goal was 210 Current weight 134! I feel like I can do anything in the world and the best part is I feel like a found a piece of me I never knew I had. Its been a heck of a journey but this app really does help! I just need to gain the muscle now and Im having a little trouble getting started or even where to start! If anyone has some suggestions please let me know!

Replies

• keithemp
    Options
    First off, congratulations on achieving your weight loss goal!

I would recommend you start with a workout program for beginners, like Stronglifts. This program will help you with getting used to the compound movements, and you can work on your form as you start to build up your strength. You can google stronglifts and get all the information you need.

Good luck!
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    WhiteRabbit1313 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    First off, congratulations on achieving your weight loss goal!

I would recommend you start with a workout program for beginners, like Stronglifts. This program will help you with getting used to the compound movements, and you can work on your form as you start to build up your strength. You can google stronglifts and get all the information you need.

Good luck!

^^Agreed. I started 2 months ago and love it! I can already see definition in my biceps. :happy: