7 Week Progress

Options
2»

Replies

• buchanan700
    Options
    Well done! Keept it up, the change is amazing!
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! There's an obvious improvement on your torso and your bum. Keep up the good work!

10lbs down is great to be able to say- but don't get too caught up in the scale. Keep taking photos and measurements as they're a much better indicator of progress.

I know!! That's the hardest part. That's why I've taken weekly pictures. They make me SEE the differences even if the scale isn't dropping the way I'd want it to :)

Thank you so much for the kind words, everyone. It boosts the ego and motivation when the change just isn't in your head, but in your body and others can see it too!!

I also wanted to post this in hopes of those people that have been at it a month or two don't give up. There ARE changes going on in your body. I don't want to be just another person that drops off after a month of tracking. I'm in this for the long haul and I WILL reach my goals!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!
  • MuslimahMama
    MuslimahMama Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    very noticeable change, you lead, we'll follow (hopefully!) ????
  • chanceyb33
    chanceyb33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Really hard to believe 7 weeks and only 10lbs GREAT JOB! You have motivated me :) I too love seeing before /after pics keeps me focused. Add me as a friend if you want :) one day I am hoping to be able to post my own pics
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Great results! You should be proud :flowerforyou:
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone :)
    You look AMAZING! Really hard to believe 7 weeks and only 10lbs GREAT JOB! You have motivated me :) I too love seeing before /after pics keeps me focused. Add me as a friend if you want :) one day I am hoping to be able to post my own pics

Keep at it and you will do great! I'm so happy to help motivate people along, it really makes you feel great SEEING your accomplishments!

Here's an updated photo. New pant size!! I'm now down to a medium, HAPPY DAY!!!

85326594-c184-47e9-8455-5c96f88a211e_zpsdaa22c66.jpg
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS to you for losing the weight and also for your emotional wellbeing achievements! I've experienced similar improvements in my personal relationships as well, as I become healthier and happier! You're very inspirational!
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I've had a long history of depression and self-image issues. I finally made the decision on December 30th, after a particularly hard year, to make a change in my life. And it has been an amazing change! I no longer feel depressed (though I do have my off days) and I am much more confident. My relationship with my husband (of 10 years this June) is better than I think it has EVER been.

Now I'm in my 8th week of tracking calories and exercising 5-6 times a week. I have to admit, I'm thrilled with the results when I see them in this photo.

I know I'm in no success category as some around here (love looking at those posts BTW), but I'm proud of my accomplishments. No magic pills, no shake mess, no substitutions. Just good old fashioned hard work and effort. I still have a long way to go, but I know that if I keep at what I'm doing I WILL succeed.

Thanks for letting me share :)

photo_zpsee82d18c.jpg

Good for you and Amen to good old fashioned hard work!
  • mrsward2010
    mrsward2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing!! keep it up xx
  • h20islife
    h20islife Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!! Keep on going!!!
  • hyper_stitch
    hyper_stitch Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Just goes to show the numbers don't always represent the results, I would never have guessed just a 10lb difference. Thanks for posting much needed inspiration :smile:
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    U are looking great! Keep going!!!
  • iwish123
    iwish123 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well done you look brilliant :), keep it up!
  • linkirving
    linkirving Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am super impressed by this. You look very different for only 7 weeks of work. You really have something to be proud of here.
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    You made my day. I LOVE seeing the pictures of obese people who are now crazy fit BUT this, to me, is even better.

Your ten pounds seriously changed your entire body. It's incredible. I keep thinking "ugh ten pounds won't get me anywhere" but I can see it totally will!!

Thank you for sharing. Keep it up :)
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • JamieMommy1985
    JamieMommy1985 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I see a huge change! Nice job! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!