HRM

Options
What's your recommendation on a brand/model HRM? What should I be looking for?

Replies

• jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I've been using my Polar FT7 religiously during my cardio workouts. I love ALMOST everything about it. It's tracked every single workout since I got it. Is easy to use, accurate, and not uncomfortable (I thought those chest straps would be an issue).

I'm not fully in love with it because I love easy access to graphs/charts, etc. Those things motivate me. The data with the watch is only located within the watch. I think if I had a do-over I'd get the Polar H7 which is a blue-tooth band that connects to your smart phone. The watch works great for runners that don't stick to gyms. Since I'm a gym person and not a runner (outside of course), then I think it would have been better for me.

So, look at what you're going to be using it for and find what works best for you. :smile:
  • tinakowalik
    tinakowalik Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thank you????. I've been seeing tat this model was very highly spoke of!
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Thank you????. I've been seeing tat this model was very highly spoke of!

Quite welcome, good luck with your choice!
  • SnowWhiteFanatic
    SnowWhiteFanatic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    this! It is what I have
    I've been using my Polar FT7 religiously during my cardio workouts. I love ALMOST everything about it. It's tracked every single workout since I got it. Is easy to use, accurate, and not uncomfortable (I thought those chest straps would be an issue).

I'm not fully in love with it because I love easy access to graphs/charts, etc. Those things motivate me. The data with the watch is only located within the watch. I think if I had a do-over I'd get the Polar H7 which is a blue-tooth band that connects to your smart phone. The watch works great for runners that don't stick to gyms. Since I'm a gym person and not a runner (outside of course), then I think it would have been better for me.

So, look at what you're going to be using it for and find what works best for you. :smile: