Finish Line

Has anyone on this site reached their goal and are still using the site?

Replies

• bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Has anyone on this site reached their goal and are still using the site?
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    That's still a bit away for me, but I anticipate I will always need this site or something like it. I'd rather maintain when I get there than repeat the cycle, so I will continue to need to track everything.

Also, just getting into it is making me much more aware of how I do nutrifying myself. Some of it is much better then I had thought.
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    nope.. not yet
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    But kimford is REALLY REALLY close!! Great job! Same with Skinnier_Healthier_Me. VERY close. Please don't desert us! We want you both to continue to check in with us. (Except on your honeymoon, kimford....) We don't need to know that much about you....just relax and enjoy!

xox cm
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Yuppers!!... I am once again... only 3 pounds away from my weight goal!
    *************************************(que the trumpets!!)************************************
  • cmriverside
    Healthier_You,

go go go !!!! Size 6, indeed. Last time I was a size 6 was....never.

~Cheryl
  • kimford28
    you crack me up Cheryl! Thanks for wanting me to stay:) I totally will! and I will spare you all with the details of the honeymoon:)

Healthier.... you are VERY close! now... all I have to say is BEWARE of the candy on Halloween!

How much more do you have to go Cheryl?
  • Healthier_Me
    My Halloween candy weaknesses are Tootsie rolls & Nestle Crunch bars.... *sigh*
    Oh... and Charleston Chews!!!!! Which are almost non-existant over here =(
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Healthier_me - 3 pounds to go...you ROCK.
    I can't wait till I only have 3 pounds to go. It's been a year and I'm still not there yet. Although I pulled up some pictures of myself a year ago and put them side by side with recent pictures, I could not believe the difference. Why can't I see it when I look in the mirror. I would someday like to look in the mirror and see myself as I am, not as I was.
  • cmriverside
    Unfortunately I actually gained three pounds already this week. Not the direction I want to go. I had a carb binge - had to have bread. I didn't have one slice, but three whole Whole-Wheat Pitas in one day. And finished off a box of VIVE probiotic cereal. :-(

Then yesterday I was feeling all strong after having increased my weights with my trainer on Tuesday - and started in on some long-delayed projects here at the house. Which is how I re-injured my back. I had to call and cancel today's session with the trainer and now I'm on pain meds. I think tonight I am going to go to the gym after hours and do some light stuff. I know it will lift my spirits, and movement is still good. I don't want to lose the progress I've made.

So, I still have 24 pounds to lose. sniff.

CM
  • Healthier_Me
    Thanks neverbeenskinny!

My cherie amor (Cheryl)... you'll get there... you're much more healthy now than you were 2 months ago.
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Cheryl, remember to show yourself some grace. It's about the journey, and you are being so kind to yourself by wanting to be healthy. I agree with healthier_me, and although we're all so different, we are all so similar!

*Has anyone read Eat Pray Love? I read it and it was the BEST book! I saw the author on Oprah and got the book. I could not put it down!
  • cmriverside
    Thanks, Joanna and Katie:

Hard to see the forest when there is a tree on top of me.

I'm going to do some yoga today from a DVD I have.

I need my salad. Talk to you all later.

~Cheryl
  • kimford28
    Cheryl-
    now that you got the carbs out of your system... you can focus and get back on track! you are doing everything right and will lose those last few in no time!

I'm actually reading that book now in for book club Katie! Good stuff!

Time for the Thursday shows! Talk to you all later!