Hello all!

Options
Hi there, my name's Mark, I'm a 26 year old self-confessed foodaholic that's trying to get down to a healthy weight!

I have recently been diagnosed with sleep apnoea, and have to wear a full face mask to sleep properly. The doctor recommended I lose weight to help relieve the apnoea naturally.

Other than that, I have a beautiful daughter called Lily, she's now 15 weeks old, and will one day want to run around with daddy all day, and I want to be able to do that without passing out!

Stumbled across this website by complete accident, but am sure this place will help me a great deal.

Hope everyone is well!

Mark

Replies

• Dawn_2013
    Options
    Welcome Mark! What a great step to take charge of your health! I am glad you joined, and your daughter will be able to enjoy running around with daddy soon enough. :bigsmile:

There are so many great people with great tips and encouragement! You will be well taken care of here!:flowerforyou:
  • Kushiel32
    Options
    Welcome to MFP,
    This is the best place to lose weight and get advice.
    I have never been so excited to keep track of my food intake and more motivated to actually exercise.

Kushiel :)
  • Mangoose
    Options
    Thanks very much for the welcome! :)
  • brockly25
    Options
    this is the right place to be Mark :) this place is the best place to lose the lbs and hevae fun doing it .... and if you need poeple to talk to there no better place to go :) i know you can do it and we all can hot whee we want to be :) ifyou need to talk to someone i am here ever day :) look around and see how this whole site works, and if you need help or like to talk i am here :)