mid forties in the right place this year to sort it out :)

Good morning everyone, so this is my second stint on MFP but it feels quite different this time. Last time I attempted to lose weight I just wasn't in the right place, but since I started again from the 2nd Jan It's been 7 weeks and actually feeling really motivated and inspired that I'm in the right frame of mind to sort out the mess I've made of my body.

I went up to a hideous 16 stone 5lbs and just hated looking at myself naked in the mirror, not even my nice underwear could hide the horrid tummy rolls.

In January my bad lunches at my desk went, I realised that a bad choice of sandwich and a bag of crisps could easily be 800 calories and I wasn't even really enjoying them, so I now bring in lunch every day from home or a bring a balanced ready meal (for those in the UK, the waitrose Love Life range has been a godsend).

In the past 4 weeks I've been going to the gym, trying to do exercise on 5 days but I haven't beat myself up when I've managed only 4 (and that might only be 35 mins at a time)

I spend a lot of time at work and have always used this as my excuse for not sorting myself out... but it was really just another excuse... funny how we can find so many of them when we need to.

So I didn't go looking for friends and support until I was sure that I wasn't going to fall of the wagon like a wimp again :) but now would love to keep in touch with people looking to lose 3-5 stone to help me keep motivated :)

Hope you're all having a good week... it's friday :):)

Rosie xx