Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Can't resist temptation at work!!!

2»

Replies

• lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    I have a really hard time passing up free food but I keep telling myself this:

Free food usually sucks and I immediately regret wasting calories on something that isn't awesome.

For example, we had sub sandwiches catered at work a few days ago. They were terrible, tasteless and soggy. I even ate two of the leftovers the next day and they were worse. I immediately regretted it and I drew a line in the sand. NO MORE!

If we have Krispy Kreme laid out for us, I'll eat ONE and then log 400 calories in my diary. If it's something else that I'm not sure of, I'm not eating it.

I attend a meeting about once a month where free pizza is served. It comes from one of the national chains and I'd rather eat the box. Instead of mindlessly eating terrible pizza, I eat something healthy and great-tasting before I go to the meeting and then it's much easier to resist.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    hmm,i thought you were going to say you met a HOTTIE and
    was having a juicy affair.
    too bad.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Just say no!