Various 30 Day Challenges

Options
Hi Everyone!

I was just searching for some 30 day challenges I could do throughout the month of March.
I would absolutely love it if I had some friends to join me on my quest.
If we get enough people, I could even make a group.

Here are a few that caught my eye:

Squats
http://30dayfitnesschallenges.com/30-day-squat-challenge/

"Easy" Push-Ups
http://30dayfitnesschallenges.com/30-day-easy-push-up-challenge/

Push-Ups
http://30dayfitnesschallenges.com/30-day-push-up-challenge/

Planks
http://30dayfitnesschallenges.com/30-day-plank-challenge/

I shall be doing the Squats, "Easy" Push-Ups and Plank challenges.

I'm not asking for someone to /all/ of them with me. Even just one would be nice.
If you feel like just doing the plank challenge, go ahead.
If you feel like doing the plank and squats challenge, go ahead.
It's all up to you!

I'm doing more than one challenge because I'm used to an overload of exercise. These challenges will be added to my usual daily exercise of 2 1/2 hour swim, 30 minute walk, 30 minute run and 10-30 minutes of stretching.

If you would like to join me, please say so! <3
If you think I should make a group, once again, please say so!

Thank you for reading. :)

Replies

• Tryxxie2013
    Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Hey hun,

If anyone signs up for the Plank Challenge, send them my way and I can add them to our group.

Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • Tryxxie2013
    Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    You know what though? I think I'll join you on the Squat challenge too. Between that and the planks, plus my cardio workout, this should be an amazing workout for March...at the very least.
  • Polygontus
    Polygontus Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You know what though? I think I'll join you on the Squat challenge too. Between that and the planks, plus my cardio workout, this should be an amazing workout for March...at the very least.

I'll be sure to send them your way~!

Yay! Squats lol
  • Polygontus
    Options
    To my own load I'll also be adding the Crunches and maybe Burpee challenges.
    If we get enough people I'll form a group and keep everything updated.

If you want to join, just ask. :)
  • cerulence
    cerulence Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. so, "easy" push ups are "knee" push ups right? I'm hoping that I'll be able to do at least one real push up in April.
    I'm in! for all three. Did you make a group?

Edit: oookay, NOT "knee push ups" at all lol, I'm in anyway, got to start somewhere!
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the links - I am working tonight I think I will make myself up a chart =)
  • mrsl90
    mrsl90 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi I am new but stated the 30 day squat challenge 7 days ago and have noticed a difference already. I'd like to join you in the 30 day plank challenge starting tomorrow.
  • Polygontus
    Options
    Sounds good. so, "easy" push ups are "knee" push ups right? I'm hoping that I'll be able to do at least one real push up in April.
    I'm in! for all three. Did you make a group?

Edit: oookay, NOT "knee push ups" at all lol, I'm in anyway, got to start somewhere!

I'll go ahead and make a group for it now and invite you. :)
    Thank you for joining~
    I can't do a proper push-up either hahah but I'll try my best. :D
  • Polygontus
    Options
    Thanks for the links - I am working tonight I think I will make myself up a chart =)

No problem! I hope you are successful in making your chart. :)
  • Polygontus
    Options
    Hi I am new but stated the 30 day squat challenge 7 days ago and have noticed a difference already. I'd like to join you in the 30 day plank challenge starting tomorrow.

I'll be making the group now and invite you when I've finished. Thank you for joining. <3
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day plank challenge and the 30 day burpee challenge at the beginning of the month. Did a 2 1/2 minute plank today, they are started to get difficult. Did 65 burpees today, I did them all in a row and I've been breaking them up 15 at a time during the day after I hit 50. I will probably keep doing 15 to 30 burpees a day going forward but I'll be glad when the challenge is over and I never have to think about doing 100 again.

I lost footing when I did the thrust out to a pushup position and wrenched my back a little bit. It hurt for a while but I'm fine now. I hate burpees, why did I decide to do them?
  • Polygontus
    Options
    I started the 30 day plank challenge and the 30 day burpee challenge at the beginning of the month. Did a 2 1/2 minute plank today, they are started to get difficult. Did 65 burpees today, I did them all in a row and I've been breaking them up 15 at a time during the day after I hit 50. I will probably keep doing 15 to 30 burpees a day going forward but I'll be glad when the challenge is over and I never have to think about doing 100 again.

I lost footing when I did the thrust out to a pushup position and wrenched my back a little bit. It hurt for a while but I'm fine now. I hate burpees, why did I decide to do them?

Hehe I hate burpees too, but I'm gonna try my best to do it!

I hate when you mess up on something like that. It hurts >.< I've messed up my burpees too many times.
    I'm glad you're all better! Good luck on the rest of your challenges~
  • Polygontus
    Options
    All that have asked to join have been added to the group. :)
  • emmeryne
    Options
    Add me please :)
  • Polygontus
    Options
    Add me please :)

Added <3
  • harhar661
    Options
    I've been saying I wanted to do the 30 day squat challenge all week!! Lets do this! I'm pumped, I've never done any of this before but i want to lose weight and tone. Plus, I have a huge booty I want it to shrink.
  • Polygontus
    Options
    I've been saying I wanted to do the 30 day squat challenge all week!! Lets do this! I'm pumped, I've never done any of this before but i want to lose weight and tone. Plus, I have a huge booty I want it to shrink.

I'm glad you're so enthusiastic about it! :) I can't wait!

I put on the group that it'll be starting on March 1st so it'll be easy to count the days.
    I'm glad you decided to join. <3
  • maguiyr
    maguiyr Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would like to join you in doing the 30 day challenges! If you could add me to the group I would appreciate it, thanks so much!
  • Polygontus
    Options
    Hello! I would like to join you in doing the 30 day challenges! If you could add me to the group I would appreciate it, thanks so much!

Adding~ Thank you!
  • Polygontus
    Options
    The name of the group is the same as this Topic if you wish to go join instead of asking me to invite you.

"Various 30 Day Challenges"