iLipo treatments / B12 injections

Options
mmmmmm, I have a friend (really is a friend and not me) that just purchased the package for year of iLipo treatments, lymphatic treatments and lipoburn injections.

While I told her she just needs to eat right and exercise she claims she has lower tummy fat she will never get rid of because of surgery ....etc. She also just continues to say -- it is FDA approved (big deal)

Has anyone used this method with results?

Replies

• lovinlandl
    lovinlandl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    thoughts?
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    My thoughts?

I would never inject something into my body to try and lose weight.
  • sfrisch
    sfrisch Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don't want to comment on the specific methods your friend will be using but there is a clear difference between losing weight and fat sculpting. It sounds like her goal would be fat sculpting, or removal of fat from certain areas to change her proportional fat distribution. This is also the goal of liposuction, liposonix, coolsculpting and many many other forms of treatment, some of which are effective and others which aren't. Losing weight doesn't change your fat distribution but these treatments can. These treatments are NOT a substitute for fat loss and will not prevent fat gain. You wouldn't expect to lose more than 3-5 lbs with liposuction and not more than .5 lbs with any of the noninvasive methods.

Hope that helps to explain.

-S, with experience working in the bodysculpting field