Where'd your username come from?

Options
2»

Replies

• ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Mine are initials for my overall feelings about people and life in general when I get fed up: *kitten* you, *kitten* this, *kitten* everything. That was pretty much my mantra and personal motto my entire teenage years.
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I used to be a photographer and my studio name was EyeCandy Photography by Rayce
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    My truck
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Out of a cracker jack box :laugh:

No but really, don't remember been using this since I was a teenager. Maybe nick name from a boyfriend :bigsmile:

Yeah that sounds good!
  • NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    my first and middle name
    also my FB name
    original right?
  • amyx593
    amyx593 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My first name, X stands for my last name (Cross) and 593 were the first 3 numbers of my phone number 10 years ago.... it was easy and it stuck!
  • Hikr56
    Hikr56 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about my mom (who died in 2008) when I joined MFP last year. "You Go, Girl!" was her favorite exclamation for praising my sis and me. 6/25 is her birthday. When I sign in, that's my way of hearing Mom cheer me on to victory from the other side...
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Jack Daniels lol and born in 65
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about my mom (who died in 2008) when I joined MFP last year. "You Go, Girl!" was her favorite exclamation for praising my sis and me. 6/25 is her birthday. When I sign in, that's my way of hearing Mom cheer me on to victory from the other side...
    awwwwww I loooove that :) <sniff>
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I love summer. I respond to that as a nickname. Summertime Girls is a great song.
  • kangakev
    kangakev Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I am australian....so kanga short for kangaroo...and kev is short for kevin. so i chose username kangakev
  • da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    First and last initials and granddaughters birthday, 11/28.