Returning to this!

Options
Hi all!

I have tried MFP in the past but I seem to stop using it after a while, in the past I found when I had a friend join it kept me more active on it myself as other people were using it and my news feed getting updated!, however once they stopped, I did myself,
I am looking for "fitness friends" who can have a laugh along the way!

Feel free to add me, and best of luck with your fitness goals!

Replies

• LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    Welcome. This is my second time around too and it's much easier with friends. Please feel free to send a friend request.

God bless you
  • Obnoxa
    Obnoxa Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Second time for me too! Hopefully, it'll stay a permanent fixture for me this time now that I see what happens when I slack off.
    Sent you both a request...
  • susie3g
    susie3g Posts: 267
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on the site daily, and love to make people laugh. :D
  • theskinnybecky
    theskinnybecky Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!
  • fatbuthot
    fatbuthot Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here.
    Second time round. First time I lost about a stone and felt so good, then i stopped using myfitnesspal and gained the wight back and more. Now i'm back! Feel free to add me as a friend. i try to post inspiration and advice!!

:)
  • McKenzieLeigh
    McKenzieLeigh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I would call this my second time around because I have been a member since 2011, but I never really started last time. I would log one day here and there, but never took it seriously. I am now on a 38 day streak and ready to work for this!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    everyone good luck with their goals.. feel free to add if you need support
  • michelleD_36092
    Options
    I am just starting back myself. I agree it is easier with some friends to help keep you motivated. feel free to add me as a friend.