MFP Bullies

Options
Achrya
Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
You there, with your one line responses and your terse honesty.

You, who is always keeping it real

You, who trusts that I'm enough of a grown up to not burst into tears when you tell me I'm wrong

You, the very people who told me some months ago that I wasn't in starvation mode but that I should probably eat more than 1000 calories a day because wtf, that's dumb.

You, who when I asked how to get started lifting, posted 20 links to threads with the same exact question.

You, who then followed that up with links to New Rules, Starting strength, and Stronglifts, but never actually said anything beyond that because the links were self explanatory.

You, who cheers when I do well and will happily share everything you know to those who are willing.

You, who won't hesitate to tell me to calm the hell down, to relax, to take a break, to just stop being stupid and treat myself better

Hey, I salute you. Never change.

han-solo-salute-o.gif

8CLyL1d.gif

Replies

• Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    biff-tannen.jpg
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    tumblr_lno44rCD261qblf8do1_500.gif
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    2mwzgaa.gif

You're the missing piece!
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

You, who trusts that I'm enough of a grown up to not burst into tears when you tell me I'm wrong

You, the very people who told me some months ago that I wasn't in starvation mode but that I should probably eat more than 1000 calories a day because wtf, that's dumb.

You, who when I asked how to get started lifting, posted 20 links to threads with the same exact question.

You, who then followed that up with links to New Rules, Starting strength, and Stronglifts, but never actually said anything beyond that because the links were self explanatory.

You, who cheers when I do well and will happily share everything you know to those who are willing.

You, who won't hesitate to tell me to calm the hell down, to relax, to take a break, to just stop being stupid and treat myself better

han-solo-salute-o.gif

8CLyL1d.gif

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lporlzExHP1qii6tmo1_500.gif
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options

han-solo-salute-o.gif

8CLyL1d.gif

:heart: :heart:
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    large.gif
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    stahp making sense!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    fresh-prince-bully-o.gif

You're welcome.
  • mccindy72
    Options
    large.gif

Ag... now I'm all choked up. :sad:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    stahp making sense!

My bad. What I meant was "ERMAHGAWD YOUR (sic) ALL SO MEAN! WHAT HATERZZZZZ"
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    internet-high-five.jpeg
  • mccindy72
    Options
    stahp making sense!

My bad. What I meant was "ERMAHGERD YOUR (sic) ALL SO MEAN! WHAT HATERZZZZZ"

FIFY
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    So happy... I need to man twerk!
    tumblr_mlvqbhFt681ry6msio1_400.gif
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    79489-lady-gaga-I-love-you-too-gif-JkTn.gif

I love the MFP Bullies. I'm so glad they told me I was full of it when I was, in fact, full of it. Because of them, I was able to stop being full of it and I learned how to be awesome instead. :drinker:
  • Expect_The_Worst
    Options
    CHECKING IN!

h8FA848BB
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Amen.

<insert clever and hilarious gif here>

(at work and can't ACTUALLY post the clever and hilarious gif. It's awesome though. Just spectacular.)
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    large.gif

Ag... now I'm all choked up. :sad:

{Delete}
    (((((((Hugs))))))