Lets be fitness buddies!

Hey everyone! :flowerforyou:

I'm a 20 year old student trying to lose weight once and for all!

I've been overweight most of my life and unfortunately I've not been able to keep motivated to adopt a healthier lifestyle. However, I've been on MFP for a week now and you guys have really been inspiring me to keep going!

So please add me and we can support each other! LETS DO THIS!

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Welcome! MFP is great place to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Making friends on here is agreat way to keep you accountable and will help you get ideas on what is working for other. I have sent you a friend request so we can support each other. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Hi - I'm fairly new to myfitnesspal ! I'm a new mom (of an 18 month old), 36 yrs old, fitness instructor and health & wellness coach. I have lost all my baby weight and then some by focusing on my nutrition and teaching 3 classes a week. Would love to connect with each and every one here! Support goes a long way to help people reach their goals! Feel free to send me a friend request on FB: https://www.facebook.com/taissa.seixaspurchase.7. Here's to your health & wellness! Make 2014 YOUR year! :)