Best brain-based protein powder?

Options
So I can't eat gluten, whey, casein, soy, eggs, fish, lactose, tree nuts, ground nuts, alcohol, shellfish, coconut, cayenne, sesame, or maize. Unfortunately, most humans eat some or all of these substances and therefore I am at risk of allergic reaction when I eat their brains.

However, I need to increase my brain macro to 100% of my diet so my question is: are there any brain-based isolate powders on the market?

Replies

• EccentricDead
    EccentricDead Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    zombie_homer_simpson_by_dianesart-d4yu44d.jpg
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    growingbrain.jpg
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I think you should contact DR Oz and convince him that all those things you listed cause cancer in humans. Wait till Oz-watching people cut all that from their diets, then eat their brains. Those will likely be smaller than average, but better than nothing, right?
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    Cow brains are usually pretty safe...as long as they don't come from Europe.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    it's better for you to meet your brain macros with real brains, not brain isolate protein powder. Human brains are an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids, and the brain protein powders just contain the protein from the brains, all the fat content is lost, with includes all the EFAs.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I got nothin'.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    tumblr_muu1nsBTKB1s7y8efo1_400.gif
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lwp9cgA0KO1r8lfixo1_500.gif
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    So I can't eat gluten, whey, casein, soy, eggs, fish, lactose, tree nuts, ground nuts, alcohol, shellfish, coconut, cayenne, sesame, or maize. Unfortunately, most humans eat some or all of these substances and therefore I am at risk of allergic reaction when I eat their brains.

However, I need to increase my brain macro to 100% of my diet so my question is: are there any brain-based isolate powders on the market?

pro-tip: stay away from Washington DC. there's very little to be found there in the way of brains.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    If I were you, I'd stick with clean, organic vegan's brains.

tumblr_mqz4vnm69T1sd7f6yo1_500_zps0e311b5d.gif
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    If I were you, I'd stick with clean, organic vegan's brains.

tumblr_mqz4vnm69T1sd7f6yo1_500_zps0e311b5d.gif

Tastes just like cauliflower.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Forget Dr Oz! You should consult Dr Lecter!
    hopkins-rules-hannibal-lecter-31836076-500-500.gif
  • TheWorstHorse
    Options
    it's better for you to meet your brain macros with real brains, not brain isolate protein powder. Human brains are an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids, and the brain protein powders just contain the protein from the brains, all the fat content is lost, with includes all the EFAs.

See? Science is your friend every time, even if you *are* a zombie.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

pro-tip: stay away from Washington DC. there's very little to be found there in the way of brains.

The MFP forums may be even worse.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

The MFP forums may be even worse.
    is there a cauliflower alternative? If I juice the brain, do I still benefit from the stem?