What do you watch on Netflix

Options
What are you watching now while working out?

I just finished Breaking Bad and am starting Orange is the New Black

Replies

• WideAsleepMom
    Options
    Waiting for the last 8 episodes of Breaking Bad to come out. Orange is the new black was awesome. And my hubby and I loved Weeds.
    We just started watching Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I'm so so on it. Started Mad Men a year or so ago and fell out of it and haven't got back. Really enjoyed it though.
  • melissamarah
    melissamarah Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I don't watch it while working out, but House of Cards is THE BEST! I still have two more episodes to watch tonight, and I'm super excited!

I'd also recommend Doctor Who, starting with the 2005 season to the present. Hilarious, scary, sad, exciting, it's all of that, and more. My husband doesn't like sci-fi or fantasy, and he loves the show.
  • TommyJensen1987
    Options
    House of cards, althought not when I work out - that would just have me run into traffic by accident.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Archer, Supernatural, Breaking Bad. Already watched Orange is the New Black. It's... very different from the book.
  • sokkache
    sokkache Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Gossip Girl all day. Or Saturday Night live, but Gossip Girl.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    last was Top of the Lake marathon, Breaking Bad and The Killing. Next House of Cards:smile:
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm trying to get thru Sons of Anarchy but I hate it. Several people have said "just wait it out you'll get into it!" but it's not happening. I don't know how much I have to watch before I officially decide that it's terrible. :/

I LOVED Breaking bad and Orange is the New Black. I also love Its always sunny in philadelphia
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Documentaries. I guess that makes me a nerd or something.
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Parenthood.

I saw the first episode of Orange is the New Black, and could not get into it. Everyone raves about it.
  • condoleezachiapet
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm a nerd too.
  • Islandgirl52
    Islandgirl52 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Just finishing up season 3 of breaking bad and loving it. Going to watch Absolutely Fabulous" next. Anyone seen a series called "Suits"
  • LeahFerri
    LeahFerri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    House of Cards (just started yesterday!)
    Doctor Who
    Torchwood
    Bones (this is what I was watching before I started House of Cards)
    Sherlock, for longer gym sessions

Not on Netflix, but on HBO Go--the other day I was watching Game of Thrones and suddenly I hoped very much that no one who didn't know the show was looking at my screen, haha.
  • EreborsPrincess
    Options
    I usually end up watching a lot of British shows. Right now I'm on season 10 of MI-5. My SIL had convinced me to watch Doctor Who, so that's next on the list.
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Dont watch while working out, but love Bones, Numb3rs and various documentaries. Love Netflix & Hulu. Will never go back to cable, HUGE waste of money...
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Orange is the new black (excited for new episodes in June), bones, mad men, the good wife (random pick that I really ended up loving for some reason lol)
  • reimaka17
    reimaka17 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Sleepy Hollow
    Supernatural
    Doctor Who
    Torchwood
    Sherlock
    Arrow
    Drop Dead Diva

Sometimes (when I'm in dire need of comedy):
    The Office
    Arrested Development

Not on Netflix:
    Elementary
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm a nerd too.

Me three. :blushing: I just started watching a documentary on Stonehenge.

zTQaaj9s.jpg
  • MissGamerGirl
    MissGamerGirl Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Fraiser!
  • ashleysarvi
    Options
    oh my gosh i watch everything:love: ! but not during workout
  • ghouliejulie85
    ghouliejulie85 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Currently started watching The Walking Dead for the first time and i was hooked! Almost finished with season 3