Looking for some Canadian friends !

Replies

• Hi from Toronto, Ontario! Shoveling all the snow has beefed up my arms this winter. Feel free to add me everyone. I'm on Paleo/Primal diet and currently on the Gamma Phase of T25
  • Yay Canada! I'm near Toronto, Brand new to this app and the boards, still trying to figure things out and find my way around. Hoping I can stay motivated through this app and make it work!
  • ShayShayFletch
    ShayShayFletch Posts: 89 Member
    Haven't had this kind of Winter in a few years.....Yes i am sooo sick of it. I dont think i will thaw out until fall :(. Thanks for the adds my fitness pals! :smile: :happy:
  • Shelley6591
    Shelley6591 Posts: 156 Member
    I'm in Florida, but, would love to live in Southern Ontario.

I know, I know...I'm soooooo weird. Canadians, feel free to add me. We can swap weather stories. I will start complaining soon! :)

No one in Florida wishes they were here, if you were you would want to go home as soon as you landed! WORST WINTER EVER!!!!!
  • Hello! I'm from Ottawa and just getting the hang of this app! Nice to meet you :)
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Newfie here, but I've spent many a year in Toronto and Halifax and Milton Ontario too! Currently living in Central NL
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Toronto pal here
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 650 Member
    Hi, from London Ontario here.
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Nova Scotia here...FR sent.
  • Hello fellow Cunuks!! Just signed up and am building a healthy lifestyle here in the hammer: Oskie Wee Wee!! My husband started his lifestyle change last month and has been very successful. I've been inspired by him to jump on board and together we can be a lean mean fighting machine.
  • I'm from Alberta, feel free to add me! :)
  • Obnoxa
    Obnoxa Posts: 187 Member
    Ontario here :)
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Hey everyone!
    Im 30 yr old in Ontario Canada looking to make some new friends on here!
    I'm a single mom and I own a full menu fry trailer. Very active and lovin life!!
    Always great to have more support in our lifestyle changes! Feel feel to add or message me!
    Cheers!! (:

Hello! I am from Alberta! Woooo!
  • GinNJuice75
    GinNJuice75 Posts: 186 Member
    Just saying hi from Nova Scotia, anyone feel free to add me :drinker:
  • Freezing in Toronto. If you send a friend request, please send a short message telling me how you came across my profile.

Best of luck to you all!!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    I'm from Florida. Does that count?
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    hi!
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Hi, Im from Montreal, Quebec, I'm adding you!
  • Goal1968
    Goal1968 Posts: 7
    Ontario girl here....feel fee to add me ;-)