Drinking

Options
The weekend is upon us which means happy hour and a party does anyone have suggestions on what I should drink alcohol wise? I was thinking Mango Vodka and Crystal Light. Or Vodka and tea sugar free?

Replies

• ilikeredlipstick
    Options
    if you like beer, i drink the 55 calorie bud select. it's not great, but i feel like i get a lot of "sip time" for my calories.
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    Whiskey has no Carbs, So I drink Crown and Diet.
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Yep I do vodka! I mix mine with crystal light, diet coke, or sprite zero.
  • carrielz
    carrielz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Becks Light Beer has really good flavor and it is really low in calories. (I am first and foremost a Weight Watchers member, so i speak in points - and this beer = 1 pt!) Enjoy!
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    The 55 cal Bud Select and the 64 Miller are good beer wise. As for liquor, Vodka is good with anything calorie free (Crystal light, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, etc.). I have also found spiced rum, Admiral Nelson, which is 64 calories an oz.

Good luck and have fun.
  • adobmeier
    adobmeier Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input I just dont want to ruin my week by drinking I was well behaved! I will have to try to fit a workout in before the party too!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Becks Light Beer has really good flavor and it is really low in calories. (I am first and foremost a Weight Watchers member, so i speak in points - and this beer = 1 pt!) Enjoy!

Good to know! I count points too, and most beers are two or three points!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Yep I do vodka! I mix mine with crystal light, diet coke, or sprite zero.

Flavored vodka in a Crystal Light or Diet Sprite is delicious. And Bacardi O (orange flavored rum) in Diet Coke is also delicious!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Cherry vodka with club soda tastes like watered down Hawaiian punch. Very good.