Scale Recommendations

Options
Can anyone recommend a good one? I would like a digital one.

Thanks.

Replies

• carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I love my Weight Watcher one (got it at bed, Bath, and Beyond), but any that measure to 1/10th of a pound would be great.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I have the same Weight Watchers one from Bed Bath and Beyond. It measures body Fat %, which I love, and it is really nice that it goes to the 0.1 lb increments. I have my regular digital scale that I use as a backup (since I just bought the WW scale) and the numbers agree almost exactly (the old scale measures in 0.2 lb increments), so I trust the new one :) It was $30 in BB&B and I used a 20% off coupon.
  • Jessica_Lo
    Jessica_Lo Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have the same Weight Watchers one from Bed Bath and Beyond. It measures body Fat %, which I love, and it is really nice that it goes to the 0.1 lb increments. I have my regular digital scale that I use as a backup (since I just bought the WW scale) and the numbers agree almost exactly (the old scale measures in 0.2 lb increments), so I trust the new one :) It was $30 in BB&B and I used a 20% off coupon.

I read about that one online. I didn't know BB&B has it. I'm going to go get it today.

Thanks!! :smile:
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I use the BC-553 Ironman Body Composition Monitor by Tanita. I am happy with it.
    http://www.tanita.com/en/bc553/
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I have a "healthometer" scale I got at Walmart, it's digital (backlit) and measures weight, bmi, hydration, bone mass, and bodyfat - it lets you put your age, height, and sex in the settings, along with your "goal weight", and tells you how many pounds you've lost since you started, and how many you have left to go.

Honestly, I ignore everything except "lbs lost", weight, BMI (seems accurate), and "lbs to go" - I don't think the bone mass, hydration, and bodyfat are very accurate. I love the rest, though! :smile: :flowerforyou: