kettlebell workouts

Options
Hey everyone!
I was just wondering whos all jumped on the kettlebell train? I need something new i cant get motivated with anything else but when i think about starting kettlebells im more motivated. So i was wondering if anyone has any kettlebell DVD's they recommend or anything? i may get the jillian michaels kettlebell work out, cause i know she had good DVD's but much like her other ones i never finish the whole dvd becausei know if i do i wont be able to walk the next day. i want something thats tough but not like TOO much right away where i wouldnt be able to work out again the following day cause im so sore. thats always been a problem with me. maybe ill just need to tough it out? If gained like 5 pounds since a recent break up on top of wanting to loose 20 already so im ready to get back in action on Monday and loose the most i can before halloween! So if anyone has suggestions or dvd's or anything thatd be great! (my gym does not have a kettlebell class, yes atleast, im working on that)

Have a great weekend everyoneee.
-Shannon

Replies

• flwyland
    Options
    My kettlebell came with a DVD. It's got workouts at various levels. I can usually get through most of it.
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I **LOVE** kettlebells! I've been doing KB workouts since June and they're awesome. My muscles have really responded to them!

I started with Gin Miller and then went to Angie Miller's Kettlebell Bootcamp. Just got Jillian's routine and it's GREAT. My suggestion is start with a good instructional video, form is key. I got the Gin Miller one for free with a Danskin kettlebell purchase at Walmart.

Feel free to friend me if you want a bell buddy! :flowerforyou:
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    Options
    I actually just found out about these kettlebell workouts a few weeks ago. Plan on buying the DVD set today, so ready and so excited for something new. I have Jillian's 30 day shred, but I do it with a mix of other DVD's or treadmill workouts because I need recovery time afterwards. I just reached her level 2 and did it for the1st time 2 days ago and I STILL cry out in pain when I try to sit down! Hoping these kettlebell workouts are as great as they look to be! Let us know!
  • Brady_
    Brady_ Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    oohh thanks guys, maybe i will just start by buying the kettlebell and start with the DVD it comes with, and then work with that for a while then move up to a bigger dvd! its just sooo annoying doing a DVD video like jillians then not being able to walk for 2-3 days let a lone work out so its almost like not worth one days work out and then missing like 2 or 3. biggest frustration about workin out!