5"5 150lbs women? looking to get to 120-130lbs?

Options
Im looking for more friends with similar stats to myself for more motivation. Im 22 with 2 young boys (15months and 22months) Iv had a hard time recently with sticking to calorie goals and not over eating so Im going back to eating between 12-8pm as that was the best schedule for me and stopped any snacking/over eating. Today is a new start for me as I ate rubbish yesterday due to having a cold and feeling down so back on track today. Thanks to anyone who can offer support and I hope to give support and positiveness back to you x

Replies

• Aeramis13
    Aeramis13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    5'1.5" my goal weight doesn't exist, but I'm shooting for 20-ish% BF. I'm always up for serious people planning to stick with MFP and finding a happy, awesome place for their body to be. Please feel free to add me :)
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 155lbs. My GW is 130
  • hellsbells3272
    hellsbells3272 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That was me. 151lbs, 5'5". Already down to 141! But want to go further. Only just joined MFP though x Hence my ticker shows 2lbs lost instead of 10lbs lost!

I exercise a lot, but found that changing my eating habits completely has helped. I still snack but only on fruit - 1 apple or 15 blueberries or something. I also fill up on water .
  • skyfall91
    Options
    thanks for the replies. I like to see what other people with the same stats are aiming for as a guide for myself.
    I doubt il get as low as 120 as my happy weight was 136lbs so thats my first goal to hit.
  • elw90
    elw90 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Join my group :)
  • briannanoelg
    Options
    I'm 5'5, with a goal of 125. I started at 176, I'm 144 now.
  • waggs72
    waggs72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Same height, 153lbs. Age 41. Original goal is 138 as I want something realistic and achievable but if I get there I may well choose another goal.
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    My happy weight is somewhere between 130 and 140. I'm 5'4. When I first signed up two weeks ago I weighed 180. But right now at this moment (even at the end of the day) the scale says I weigh 176. I'm skeptical about whether or not I'm actually losing weight that fast, but anyway, there it is! My ultimate goal is similar to yours, but I still have a ways to go to get to 150. When I do get to 150, I'll celebrate it as a milestone! But feel free to add me if you like. <3
  • georginabhicks
    georginabhicks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a 21 year old student. Currently weigh 137, aiming to get to 125lbs but motivation has decreased a lot in last few weeks!
  • binkmylove
    binkmylove Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'6" and 160 lbs. I joined yesterday, MFP is new and I am serious to drop some weight. My goal is to make 130 lbs. I was 128 lbs when I got married 21 years ago. It is amazing how the weight has crept up over the years. I have a history of diabetes on both sides of my family and do not want to go down that road, so it is time to make some serious change to my diet now. Add me if you like. I am a stay at home mom, studying Pre-Law final year. Good Luck to you.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    5'5" trying to get to 130 here! Then maybe down a bit but I'm shooting for 130 first.
  • scyian
    scyian Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm same height with similar goals. Feel free to friend me. :)
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 130 lbs was my best weight. I got down below that but it was too hard to maintain. I did have to exercise a lot of always watch what I ate... My current goal is 140 (I'm past 200 now... sigh...)
  • miller2010
    miller2010 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm roughly the same weight as you, only shorter and I am looking to get into the same weight range as you!

Add me if you like! :)
  • crt714
    crt714 Posts: 19
    Options
    Im looking for more friends with similar stats to myself for more motivation. Im 22 with 2 young boys (15months and 22months) Iv had a hard time recently with sticking to calorie goals and not over eating so Im going back to eating between 12-8pm as that was the best schedule for me and stopped any snacking/over eating. Today is a new start for me as I ate rubbish yesterday due to having a cold and feeling down so back on track today. Thanks to anyone who can offer support and I hope to give support and positiveness back to you x

also a mother - a little shorter than you, 5'1", so i'm trying to get back down to about 110-115. I topped out at 150 a few weeks ago and will weigh myself after the first month is over, which will be around March 10th.
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I added you. 140 lbs start weight, with a goal of 120 (but I'd be happy at 128 lbs, or when my jeans fit again) and I'm 5'6".
  • shimi1991
    Options
    me! goal weight 120
  • xLittleMissVixenx
    Options
    I'm 21 and 5'3, started at 140lbs and ideally want to be 120-125. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • acarrillo2012
    acarrillo2012 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6'' and 158 lbs, looking to get to 145 as an initial goal (pre-baby weight) and 135 ultimately. Feel free to add me!