Ditching the scales for one month, who's in?

Options
2»

Replies

• MickeyBoo
    MickeyBoo Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Great to see so many who want to join in! I'll sort out a group and send you all an invite today :) Hopefully we can kick the habit together and see some fantastic results :D

Although it was incredibly hard to avoid the scales this morning so I hope it gets easier with time. Maybe putting them away would help ;)
  • maybe2m
    Options
    I can jump in here!! I have vowed not to weigh myself since I started Jan 1, and so far I have not. I refuse to let that number change my mental attitude. My only way to evaluate what I am doing is by my stamina, strength and over-all feeling of well-being!! It's not easy to let go of that scale but once I did, I can focus on my own sense of well-being!!

That's a fantastic effort so far, well done!

Thanks..so far I don't feel any smaller, but I DO feel stronger and healthier!! I walk past the scale almost daily and think "Nope, I am in control of me,,,not you!"
  • amyrrich96
    amyrrich96 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to take part in this!

The progress on the scale will be so much more satisfying after a month than after a day.
  • jkel1002
    Options
    Oh god...I'm going to try. I am scale obsessed and just generally obsessed, so I think I need to force myself to get away from it.
  • MickeyBoo
    MickeyBoo Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    The group is all up and running, so feel free to come over and say hi!