Squat challenge

Options
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has done the 30 day squat challenge? If so, did it work? I'm currently on day 4 but just wondering what other results have been?
Thanks!! :)

Replies

• OverDoIt
    OverDoIt Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    God speed to you. I have a book that is completely dedicated to butt and leg training. I have a trainer that brutalizes my legs once a week. I think I see some puke in your future. Now clock in, and go to work
  • sjp_511
    sjp_511 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Is this the challenge where you do a lot of body weight squats nearly everyday and by the 30th day you are doing more than 100? If so, what is the goal? I am no expert, but it seems to me that lower reps of weighted squats a few times a week would be more efficient.
  • OverDoIt
    OverDoIt Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    The most efficient way is accepting the challenge. Fitness and health in general is about what touches your heart and makes your path. The beauty is that she has accepted the challenge. And guess what ? In 30 days she will be stronger than she was today and that is one hell of an accomplishment. Follow you heart sweatheart and do not ever give up on your dreams.
  • Kendall_joy
    Options
    I'm on day 21 and I love it! I feel so amazing after I finish my daily squats. I started seeing results around day 19, and it just gets better from there. My legs are a lot stronger, the back of my thighs are a lot more toned and my butt is more lifted. I look so much better in jeans now! :)