Hello Everyone!!!

mattkitjen
mattkitjen Posts: 6
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I am also today new on here...and I have to say this is a pretty awesome site so far!!! I am trying to lose 15 pounds but am having the hardest time! I am a 2month non smoker now and find it extremely hard to lose weight. I exercise and try to watch what I eat..but sometimes with three kids and a busy life its hard!! I think this sight will help alot...

Replies

• Hi! I am also today new on here...and I have to say this is a pretty awesome site so far!!! I am trying to lose 15 pounds but am having the hardest time! I am a 2month non smoker now and find it extremely hard to lose weight. I exercise and try to watch what I eat..but sometimes with three kids and a busy life its hard!! I think this sight will help alot...
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    This is a great site! Feel proud that you've been able to quit smoking--that is one of the hardest things you can do. 15 pounds will be easy compared to that, right??? Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    welcome! Let us know if we can help. :flowerforyou:
  • It has been one of the hardest things to do...But worth every minute!!! Thanks by the way!!!
  • Thanx!!!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!!! You quit smoking, FABULOUS and a great accomplishment! You can do this too! We're all here to help!!!
This discussion has been closed.