Down 5 lbs in Two Weeks. Pics

Options
So ive been eating clean and working out 6 days a week for the last two weeks. Ive lost about 5 lbs so far but I feel like my body is already changing and I am stronger. Here are some two week progress pics. First pics are from right before I started and the next set are from today, two weeks! :) My waist looks like it has a little more shape and my butt looks better too, less cellulite.

beginning_zpsc8b3d146.jpg

week2_zps873fd18f.jpg

Replies

• AmelieMustLoseWeight
    Options
    wtg!!!

keep it up :)
  • crt714
    crt714 Posts: 19
    Options
    isn't that crazy what 2 weeks and determination can do? you've got to feel incredible right now. i keep remembering the downhill trend i had going for myself the last 2 years as i gained fat and lost muscle tone, one day at a time. we're here to turn this all around, right? you're on the right track! keep it up!!!!!
  • MyPureSteez
    MyPureSteez Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • SusanaOT
    Options
    Amazing job! The results ARE noticeable! Keep it up :)
  • Laurlovely87
    Options
    Way to go!!! I can tell a difference everywhere, but what really jumps out at me are your legs!!! AWESOME! :D
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I definitely see improvements, you are looking great! Keep going!
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    SO PROUD OF YOU. VERY INSPIRING! I plan on posting pics at my 25 lb anniversary. I have 13 more to go.
  • LauleaAliyah
    LauleaAliyah Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind support. :)
  • heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I sometimes struggle to see a 20lb difference in myself, but GIRL, I can see that 5 pound loss! Keep it UP!
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    First, you get a huge hi-5 for your two week determination and focus!! Second, my admiration for posting your pics. You really can see the difference just 5 pounds makes on you. Congrats and keep it up. You are on your way, my girl!