Hello from Kentucky!

Options
Hi everyone -

I am a returning member. I did very well over a years ago, keeping up with my calories, exercising. I lost about 30 pounds. Well, I fell off the wagon around September of last year and have gained some of it back. I'm back to having to lose about 20 pounds. Looking for a few good friends to keep me, and vice versa, accountable.

My goal is to be down to 155-160 by the end of June. I will know if that is true later today when I get on that scale.

About me: I am 36, live in Louisville. I take boxing lessons, I like to walk and hike. Pretty much anything outdoors. It's been a tough couple of months with the harsh weather and a broken car. Those are two of my big excuses for not working out as much.That's the short and simple of it. If you want to be friends, please send me a note about you and a friend request.

Best to you!
Jen

Replies

• jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: welcome. Ur on the right track. Best of luck on ur journey. U did it once, this time u will do it better. I live in southern ohio. I guess that makes us neighbors. Lol. I agree, this has been a crappy winter. Ready 4 some sun n warmth. I log daily n my diary is open. I'll send a friend requst.
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I used to live in Ky... well- NKY... if that still counts.