Jillian Michael's 90-day Body Revolution

Options
I started this diet and exercise program about two weeks ago. The program includes a 7-day kick-start diet program, a 90-day diet, and 15 30-minute videos. Jillian has designed this program much like the "Biggest Loser" program. The 1st week, I lost 11 pounds using the 7-day kick-start and the 1st set of videos. The second week, the program requires following the 1200 calorie 90-day diet, which consists of a number of Jillian's recipes that can be mixed and match to one's taste. This week, I don't feel as though I am doing as well as I did the 1st week.

I am not really following the 90-day calorie plan, but I am trying to stick to the 1200 calorie requirement. I am also performing the 30-minute workouts and, in addition doing some exercise videos throughout the day. I am thinking that I may be burning too many calories, and not eating enough food and my body is starting to retaliate.

I am in need of some assistance. Any suggestions as to how I can keep the weight moving in the right direction, is appreciated.

Also, has anyone else tried this program and had a fair amount of success?