What do you do?

Options
When I'm upset/stressed/having a bad day I used to indulge in a binge fit. Well, last night I had a really bad night and all I want to do now is shove everything I see into my mouth. I'm refraining but I need help!

I'm stuck at home, and I HATE working out at home so that is out of the question (it's also really crappy out so it's not like I could go for a walk either).

How do you stave off the I want to binge feeling? >_<

Replies

• ezloshead
    ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I eat a protein bar, drink a ton of water, and look at pictures of clothes I want to fit into.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    What do you want less to binge or to workout at home?
  • vivre17
    Options
    I usually just lock myself in my room with my laptop, browsing Tumblr, Pinterest, or Google for health-related or funny posts. Distraction works for me. I hope you feel better soon!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Usually rock some power cleans and dead lifts
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Movie time!
  • lavendy17
    lavendy17 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I sing!
    Keeps my mouth busy.
    Also, the harmony makes you happy- I was told this is a scientific fact. Don't know if it's true but feels like it.
  • greattimes
    greattimes Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I walk.
  • MickeyBoo
    MickeyBoo Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Distraction, reading, playing a game on the playstation so my hands are busy, having a cup of coffee instead or chewing gum. Or actually sitting down and writing about why I am so upset/stressed is like a big mental purge and afterwards I feel heaps better and the urge to binge and smother it is gone.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I take a nice crispy juicy apple and core it, then slice very thin .. Eat & chew well , I feel like I am eating so much and by the time I am done I am feeling satisfied and only 110 calories :)