20 down, plenty more to go!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm Ashley, I'm 28 and I'm down 20 lbs. I got started with MFP (and had NO CLUE it was a website instead of just an app) back in October. I lost 20 lbs and then over the holidays, we had family in, I lost my job & things were just overall stressful, so the weight loss stopped. Unfortunately, so did my momentum. Now, I'm trying to get back in the swing of things! Fortunately, while I did gain back some of the weight that I had previously lost, I only gained back 5 lbs and I can still fit into my smaller clothing. I'm trying to make a habit of going to the gym and choosing good food choices, but it's definitely rough! I would appreciate any new friends that can offer some encouragement! I still have a lot more to lose, but I'm tough & I know I can do it!

EDIT: I'm not sure why this says I've lost 27 lbs! I'm definitely only down 20 (well, 15 now)!

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Great job on your past weight loss! Losing weight is tough and there are times that I struggle as well. Making friends on here is a great way to keep you accountable and motivated on your weight loss journey, I enjoy supportive fellow MFP friends. I have sent you a friend request so we can help each other. Anyone feel free to add me!