Start of a new journey!

Options
Hi everyone!

I am new to this but I'd love to make some new friends along the way for motivation and inspiration!
I'm not extremely overweight and I never really have been, however up until about 2 months ago I was very out of shape and ate very poorly. My goal for myself is to just get in shape and be able to do a bunch of physical and mental tasks I wasn't able to do before. I am on a mission to make healthy eating and exercising a lifestyle, so feel free to add me as I find talking with other people one of the greatest forms of motivation!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like - fellow Canadian
  • Scratch_MJ
    Scratch_MJ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I will add you! Anyone feel free to add me too! I have lost over 20 lbs so far and have over 40 more to lose! :D Good luck to everyone!
  • entoman
    entoman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am so ready to lose some weight. I have been feeling down and blah lately. Last year I was making it to the gym at least three days per week but my life with three kids has gotten so busy. I need to lose at least 50 pounds. I an interested in doing some kind of kick start, two week eating plan. Does anyone have any that have worked. I was interested in Weight Watchers two week plan but I can't find out what that is without signing up. Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks,
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: this journey is all about being healthier than ever before! I will send you a friend request because I think together we can support & encourage each other!