Confessions - Part 1

Options
124»

Replies

• freebirdsnsc
    freebirdsnsc Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    1)Although I live in the country I also live on very busy highway I have a skinny neighbor who does all her yard work including walking to the end of her drive way on the cell phone in her bikini. I get sick of being the fat neighbor
    While I will never prance around in my yard like that I want to get to the point I can dress in less and have the truckers blowing at the redhead;) more so than the brunette

2)Also my 30th high school reunion will be next summer. I want to blow them away because at the last several Ive been terribly overweight Im also letting my hair grow long for the occasion

3) Im also sick of being the fat biker chick at our events.... while all the other girls are so much smaller in their sexy leather chaps vest and jackets..... I want to be able to give em a run for their money ;-)

4) I want to be able to enjoy intimate moments with my husband without feeling like Jabba the hut

50 Im sick of the pain that comes with being overweight.....I want to be able to make it through each day without having to take pain medications...I want to be able to stand on my feet at work for long intervals... work in the house and yard ....or jog and not hurt

Im ready to be healthy and thin!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm annoyed with Ya Ya's Flame Broiled chicken place right now, I went in to get some salad dressing that I love and was going to buy a few chicken breats for salads because I was being lazy.....ummm they were selling them for freaking $3.29 a piece!! A PIECE!! For one chicken breast! WTH!?!?!?! I can get a full bag of chicken breasts for the cost of 2 at Ya Ya's!!!
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I also confess that it pisses me off when I see before and after pictures of people who have lost as much weight as I have and they look like totally different people, whereas I have only lost 2.5 pant sizes...

I confess that I'm both excited for you and jealous because I reallllly want to be able to wear my skinny pants and can't seem to get to where I need to be!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    I confess that I think I ~like~ exercising again. My legs are killing me and I can't sit down on the toilet :embarassed: without my legs protesting and me letting out some sort of groan, but I know it'll be worth it in the (rear) end! :flowerforyou:
  • mlagena
    mlagena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I confess that it really hurts my feelings that my friends want to take a cruise to Cancun (which they have ALREADY done before) instead of visiting me in England (where they have NEVER been) eventhough it would be cheaper. :frown:

I also confess that it really pissed me off when I was nervous (not excited) about moving over here and was scolded for feeling that way. :angry:

I also confess that I love this thread. :flowerforyou:
  • JennS19
    Options
    I confess I'm super excited to get my P90X tapes this week!! I can't wait to start the program!!!
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am losing my weight because I want to be thinner than my mom. She just had the tummy staples and is losing weight at a ridiculous weight and by Christmas plans to weigh 160. Happy for her, depressed for me.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I confess that I only have my neck and waist measurements listed because I can't find my real tape measure and had to use the meter long a paper one from IKEA.
  • auntiebabs
    Options
    \
  • auntiebabs
    Options
    I confess that I am losing my weight because I want to be thinner than my mom. She just had the tummy staples and is losing weight at a ridiculous weight and by Christmas plans to weigh 160. Happy for her, depressed for me.

Will it make you feel better, if I confess my goal is to weigh less than my DAD :embarassed:
  • jwrnjjp
    Options
    I confess that I dislike my brothers' guts as in every comment of everyday that is done he knows more, or he has more experience than anyone else in the family. That he knows how to cook it better, that he had it tougher, that he had a better job, that he is smarter, as if we are dumb people. That he knows more about food and if you eat that you are not going to lose weight, hello I've lost weight two times before and I know whats good for me. If he was so perfect where is his certification that he is God!
  • JennS19
    Options
    I confess that I'm loving all the old school songs my favorite radio station is playing today. Right now I'm listening to "Baby Baby" by Brittney Spears! LOVE IT!! and earlier they were playing "No Scrubs" by TLC!! I'm rocking it here in my chair at work!! LOL :laugh:
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options

Will it make you feel better, if I confess my goal is to weigh less than my DAD :embarassed:

Actually yes. :) Heres to us kids wanting to be healthier to our parents! :drinker: