stuck

Options
what do u think?

I maintained at 115 for the last year, was doing a hybird of t25 and clx at the time. I went away on vacation for new years and i gained 4 lbs. I know it seems like nothing but when you are 5.2 ft and have a thyroid issue it can mean a lot. When i got home as usually went right back to my normal routine and eating... usually i lose it within a week or 2 back home as it's just water retention from sodium, etc.. I also started a new program for the new year to change things up as i have done clx and t25 for a while. So i got P90x3. 2 weeks after i got home, i hadn't lost any of the weight yet from vacation and i started X3. Well now we are a month after that, 1.5 months since coming home and i still haven't lost anything? I know in the 1st week or so sometimes you gain weight on a new program and i was expecting to stay the same BUT my clothes are now not fitting and the scale keeps going up! X3 suggested 1500 cals so that is what i have been doing.... I couldn't believe it when i took a pair of jeans out of the closet that i just bought in the fall and they were tight to get done up... they gave me a huge muffin top... I feel like i am thinker in that area now and getting love handles back again.... I know i have to give this new program more time as you never see a good change that fast but after a month, shouldn't i see something positive? not jeans getting too small and love handles? Do you think the cals are good? too much? too little? I am doing the lean phase on it as well, not sure if that makes a difference but i wanted to lose 2% body fat to get to my goal. not really concerned about the weight if i drop the body fat! my diet is the same as it always has been even while i did clx and t25, so i don't think it's related to what i am eating as it's the same kind of foods....

anyone else doing X3?